- Industry present on the gas, oil, and nuclear markets
- Acquisition in January 2012 of a Canadian company by the French group
- Reduce the teams ' resistance to change for expected culture: formalize the strategy and business plan, making regular and detailed reporting
- Confirm the potential of the structure
- Members of the Executive Committee (3 members of staff employed since the inception of the company, two new recruits, the buyer)
- Following a status audit (social climate, assessment of the level of acceptance of the new organization, understanding the issues), we start on a format of a 4-days seminar. A commitment: Working with the appreciative approach to stimulate the acceptance of the new organization and the emergence of a managing team, mainspring of the change.
- 3 objectives: 1. Co-building the company's strategic project by seeking successful experiences and promoting everyone's ideas, 2. Creation of the executive team 3. Building trust between the managers and shareholders.
- The appropriation assessed by members of management committee is between 80 and 87%
- Synergies' working tracks to obtain significant productivity gains
- An agreement on opening up other markets in other geographical areas was obtained.
- A strong motivation for the project developed together and pride on the first tangible successes.
- Understanding of what a management team is and the ensuing responsibilities.
- Formalization of the strategic project, as well as a tool and a reporting structure