- Within a regional unit, establishment of a legal entity comprising six highly autonomous territorial agencies and with complementary skills
- Restructuring and centralization of support functions at the regional entity level
- Resistance to change
- Willingness to improve managerial skills: link to the hierarchy, ability to accept and manage change, to delegate and train employees, profitability management of the agencies.
- 25 people including operational managers, branch managers and back office positions of the regional unit, union representatives
- 10 days one month apart
- 7 topics around management
- 5 highlights in each day
- Individual and collective action plans
- Greater confidence and better adherence to the strategy of the company (reinforced link with administrative staff , strengthened links between agencies)
- Exchanges of staff between agencies to deploy skills
- Sharing equipment and tools improving agency performance and profitability
- A significant reduction of electronic exchanges in favor of telephone exchanges thus improving processing speed.
- Ideas for new services around the core business